Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oy vey!

So yesterday was such a clusterf**k and I was so exhausted that I collapsed after dinner and didn't write a post.
Long story short:

Subletter fell through. Trying to find another
Appa is almost fully loaded, finishing this morning
Storage pod on roof fits perfectly
Leak on roof repaired?
Money is tight (shocking right?)
Heading to St Louis today to see the folks
Munchkin is handling this all brilliantly
The Seelie Players rock

So the adventure begins today and I just want to thank Keaton, Cher, Amanda, Walt, Diane and my parents for helping us get to this point and push beyond!

More detailed report to come!

1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths. It'll be okay.

    I ended up nearly wiping out my savings when I went on the road because my landlord said that if I found someone to take over my lease he wouldn't charge me the fee for breaking my contract. Spent $2000 in rent while I did all the work of finding a new renter FOR him, stuck in the apartment because he kept turning down applications from the people I found.

    Then when he finally accepted one, he charged me the fee anyway PLUS a few hundred dollars because he claimed he had to repaint. (Bullshit.) And as I didn't have our agreement in writing there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

    Left Chicago spitting mad and completely broke, but I wouldn't trade anything for the last couple of amazing years I've had on the road!

    ReplyDelete