Saturday, January 7, 2012

Last day in the real world!

So last day of work before I am unemployed until February. Then I start working at sabresmith at the Arizona Faire.
Final day of asming pinkalicious downtown for emerald city. Its been quite a ride but the cast was a lot nicer than the office folk! For starters, they remembered it was my last day and a few even said good luck and they would miss me.

At the offices I didn't even get a nametag at the gala fundraiser.

So now driving up to take the first load of things to the RV. Amanda's mechanic-cousin said the engine was "immaculate" and there is very little work to be done. Great news!

I'm considering myself lucky to have this much time to pack and get ready. However, there seems to be both a ton of time and no time at all at the same time, which is a weird feeling. Every once in a while I get this anxiety wave like "Oh shit! Nothing is getting done! This is going to fail! What am I doing with my life? I need togo be busy NOW!"

These pass but it sucks when they happen. I'm sure everything will be just fine and we will be amply prepared but its hard to convince myself sometimes.

Times gonna tell, and now I don't have a job or anything to stand in the way of my doing everything (or nothing.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment